FTP to Windows Server Hangs
Dayna Duncan
2008-08-11 18:25:02 UTC
While using Multinet version 5.2 FTP (OpenVMS 8.3), we FTP to a Windows
2003 server, log in and can do a few directory commands successfully but
then the session just hangs. We've tried connecting to multiple Windows
2003 servers and have the same results. Anyone had this experience?
--
Dayna Duncan
Assistant Director

Confidentiality Notice: This email message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediatel
y by phone or email and destroy the original message without making a copy.
Richard Whalen
2008-08-11 21:03:16 UTC
Are there any firewalls/NAT devices in the path that could be breaking
the connection?
Passive or non-passive data (directory) transfers?

Try looking at a TCPDUMP of the session.